Malaysian lottery will use 4 digit numbers to draw every prize. which has a total of 23 awards, including
- 1 A1 Award
- 1 prize B1
- 1 prize C1
- 10 Special prizes
- 10 Consolation Awards
But before going to play the Malay lottery, we have some vocabulary that we must know first. Because this type of lottery betting style is quite a bit more detailed than general lottery. The words that are said are as follows UFABET.
- Small or Small is buying 4 numbers. In this set of numbers, we can check the prize for both A1, B1 and C1.
- Big or Big is buying 4 numbers, just like Small. But we can check every prize from A1, B1, C1, Special and Consolation. If one of these 23 prizes is correct, we will receive money
- Three straight digits is the purchase of the last 3 digits. Which we must specify which 3 last digits of the prize will be bet. Which can only guess A1, B1 and C1
- Three digits are the purchase of the last 3 digits to specify the prize as well as three straight digits. Only the number we bought can switch positions. As long as the 3 numbers you buy are in the last 3 digits of that prize, that’s enough.
- Two straight is buying the last 2 digits. Specifying the prize that will bet on the last 2 digits of which prize between A1 or B1 or C1
- two pairs It is the purchase of the last 2 digits to specify the prize you want to check as well as the two straight ones. Only the number we bought can switch positions. As long as it’s in the last 2 digits of that prize, that’s enough.
- Three straight N buys the last 3 digits like a straight triple. The difference is that it can be checked with prizes A1, B1 and C1 as well as Small.
- Three digits N is buying the last 3 digits to predict the prize A1, B1 and C1, same as the three straight N, only the numbers we buy can switch positions.
- The set is a purchase of 4 numbers. This set of numbers can be checked with every prize like Big and can switch positions in every position like buying a big number.
- Running is the purchase of a single number to predict the result of the last 3 digits of the prize A1 or B1 or C1, depending on the choice to buy.